Saturday 27 September 2014

Week 4...

This week brought stress in the form of Assignment 1.
Questions that seemed easy at first glance kept getting more and more confusing as I pondered different ways of answering them.
This assignment made me realize my weakness with Venn diagrams. It took several tries and study sessions with my friends before we could all settle on the same answers. As usual my problem with negation came up when asked to negate an English sentence. The word "unless" confused me into believing it is an 'iff' statement, but only now have I realized it means 'if not' when used in logic. 

The lecture this week was interesting and the activity to solve a problem made the lecture fun. Transitivity and Bi-implications seems easy enough to understand. 

As of now, mid-term seems to be the only thing on my mind and I hope the mix of English with symbols doesn't confuse me.

(Goodluck to everyone !! :D ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment